Getting to the venue
Situated on the south-eastern edge of Basel, the St. Jakobshalle is easily accessible via public transport. There are tram and bus stops right in front of the hall, and from the north (Germany) and south (Switzerland) it is also easily reached by private vehicle.
Bus or Tram
Journey time from Basel main station ("Basel SBB") to St. Jakob: approx. 20 minutes. From train station "Badischer Bahnhof": approx. 15 minutes.
The stop "St. Jakob" on the tram-line 14 and on the bus-line 36 is located right in front of the St. Jakobshalle.
For time tables and tarifs go to: www.bvb.ch
Nearest Station: "Basel SBB" (Switzerland) and Badischer Bahnhof (Germany).
Half-hourly services to Zurich (approx. journey time: 60 minutes), Berne (80 minutes), Lucerne (80 minutes), St. Galle (120 minutes) and hourly services to Geneva (180 minutes).
Directions from station "Basel SBB" to the St. Jakobshalle Basel
Tram line 8, 10 or 11 for one stop to "Aeschenplatz", continue with tram line 14 to "St. Jakob" (approx. journey time: 20 minutes).
Directions from station "Badischen Bahnhof" to the St. Jakobshalle Basel
Bus line 36 (stop in front of McDonald's) to St. Jakob (approx. journey time: 15 minutes)
More info and services at: www.sbb.ch
St. Jakobshalle Basel
GPS: 47°32"N 7°37"E
- World Men's Curling Championship 2012 - Draw 17
- World Men's Curling Championship 2012 - Draw 11
- Player Reaction: Day 1
- World Men's Curling Championship 2012 - Draw 13
- World Men's Curling Championship 2012 - Draw 9
- World Men's Curling Championship 2012 - Draw 12
- World Men's Curling Championship 2012 - Draw 8
- Travel Information
- Welcome Message: Councillor Christoph Eymann
- Pacific-Asia teams confirmed for 2012 World Men's Curling Championship